via ZOOM with The Tea Cozy Yarn Shop
Build on your knitting skills and learn how to do stranded colorwork! The First Colorwork Cowl is a great intro to colorwork with easy to knit stranded motifs using only two colors at a time. Learn tips and techniques to make your first time knitting colorwork a success.
Skills needed: Basic knowledge of knit and purl stitches, increases, knitting in the round plus casting on and binding off.
Wednesdays, December 1, 8 & 15 from 10-11:15am
- First Colorwork Cowl pattern by Jared Flood available on Ravelry or at Brooklyn Tweed
- 160 yards of Color 1 (Dark)
- 34 yards of Color 2 (Medium)
- 59 yards of Color 3 (Light)
- US#8, 24” circular needles
- US#5, 16” circular needles
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry needle
- Washi tape or small post-it notes
- Optional materials: small measuring tape, needle point protectors and scissors
Cast on, work ribbing and knit through Increase Round 1
Students receive a 10% discount on yarn for this class purchased at The Tea Cozy.