Learn to knit! Refresh your skills. In this class we’ll learn all the knitting basics: casting on, knitting, and purling, binding off plus seaming the finished garment. In three sessions you’ll have your very own chunky cowl and the skills to make more.
Skills needed: None! This class is for absolute beginners.
- Wednesdays, January 4, 11 & 18 from 10-11:30am
- Pattern will be provided
- 1 skein of a bulky yarn; a lighter, solid color for this first project is best
- US#13 straight wooden needles
- Tapestry needle
- 1 locking jumbo stitch marker
- Optional materials: small measuring tape, needle point protectors and scissors
Homework: Please have your materials and pattern ready for the first class.
My First Cowl Kits available at The Tea Cozy
All classes are taught live via Zoom and feature two cameras. Learn all about our classes here.