Learn to knit! Refresh your skills. This in-person class at The Tea Cozy Yarn Shop in Seattle will teach you all the knitting basics: casting on, knitting, and purling, binding off plus seaming the finished garment. In three sessions you’ll have your very own chunky cowl and the skills to make more.
Skills needed: None! This class is for absolute beginners.
- Thursdays, November 2, 9, & 16 from 10-11:45am
- Pattern will be provided
- 1 skein of a bulky yarn; a lighter, solid color for this first project is best
- US#13 straight wooden needles
- Tapestry needle
- 1 locking jumbo stitch marker
- Optional materials: small measuring tape, needle point protectors and scissors
Homework: Please have your materials, yarn wound into a ball and pattern ready for the first class.
First Cowl Kits available at The Tea Cozy
This class is taught in-person at The Tea Cozy