via ZOOM with The Tea Cozy Yarn Shop
Learn to knit! Refresh your skills. In this class we’ll learn all the knitting basics: casting on, knitting and purling, binding off plus seaming the finished garment. In three sessions you’ll have your very own chunky cowl and the skills to make more.
Skills needed: None! This class is for absolute beginners.
- Sundays, March 20, 27 & April 3 from 1-2:30pm
- Pattern will be provided
- 1 skein of a bulky yarn; a lighter, solid color for this first project is best
- US#13 straight wooden needles
- Tapestry needle
- 1 locking jumbo stitch marker
- Optional materials: small measuring tape, needle point protectors and scissors
Students receive a 10% discount on yarn for this class purchased at The Tea Cozy.