via Zoom with The Tea Cozy Yarn Shop.
Knit your first hat! In this class we’ll learn to knit in the round while reviewing all the basics of knitting: casting on, knitting, purling, decreases, binding off and weaving in ends. In two sessions you’ll have a chunky hat to keep you warm.
- Basic knowledge of knit and purl stitches, plus casting on and binding off.
- Sundays, December 5 & 12 from 10-11:15am
- Pattern will be provided
- 1 skein bulky yarn
- US#13, 16″ circular needle
- US#13 double point needles
- 6-8 jumbo locking stitch markers
- Tapestry needle.
- Optional materials: small measuring tape, needle point protectors and scissors
Students receive a 10% discount on yarn for this class purchased at The Tea Cozy.