via Zoom with The Tea Cozy Yarn Shop.
Knit your first hat! In this class we’ll learn all the basics of knitting in the round: casting on, decreases, using double point needles plus binding off, weaving in ends and blocking. In two sessions you’ll have a chunky hat to keep you warm and the skills to make more.
- Basic knowledge of knit and purl stitches, plus casting on and binding off.
- Sundays, February 6 & 13 from 10-11:15am
- Pattern will be provided
- 1 skein bulky yarn – at least 115 yards
- US#13, 16″ circular needle
- US#13 double point needles
- 6-8 jumbo locking stitch markers
- Tapestry needle.
- Optional materials: small measuring tape, needle point protectors and scissors
Students receive a 10% discount on yarn for this class purchased at The Tea Cozy.