Knit your first hat! In this class we’ll learn to knit in the round while reviewing all the basics of knitting: casting on, knitting, purling, decreases, binding off and weaving in ends. In two sessions you’ll have a chunky hat to keep you warm.
- Basic knowledge of knit and purl stitches, plus casting on and binding off.
- Wednesdays, January 25 and February 1 from 10-11:30am
- Pattern will be provided
- 1 skein bulky yarn, light colors are best
- US#13, 16″ circular needle
- US#13 double point needles
- 6-8 jumbo locking stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Optional materials: small measuring tape, needle point protectors and scissors
My First Hat Kits available at The Tea Cozy
All classes are taught live via Zoom and feature two cameras. Learn all about our classes here.